суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

david tao great leap 2005 download




Well, I�finally picked out who Iapos;m going to be for Halloween this year. Halloween is indeed one of the best times of the year, and I�canapos;t believe itapos;s approaching fast. Iapos;m not really going to be a character thatapos;s already been created. Itapos;s actually a character that I�made up as I�got creative with ideas that I�had in mind. Her name is Estrella de Soto. I�think I�might make up a story with this character. Itapos;s been on my mind for a while, and for once, Iapos;ll�actually be�writing a fantasy story, not a fanfic. I�havenapos;t really come up with a plot just yet, but Iapos;m still trying to have my creative mind help me out.

I�know for a fact that it will center around Estrella, of course, and that the plot will include her childhood friend, Dimitri DuBaer, who is based off of a close guy friend of mine. It will include how their friendship has been, and as the plot goes, it develops into a love relationship. The plotapos;s center will be a fantasy one, but I havenapos;t really made up my mind on what that will be. Well, letapos;s hope I�can get creative more in the morning.

That is all for tonight.


baseball high poll school virginia west, david tao great leap 2005 download, david tao great leap 2005, david tao great leap, david tao fansite.



Комментариев нет: