пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

beer coolers uk




So my day started with tap, which included tap dancing even Latin was alright, although I shouldapos;ve been better prepared than I was. Iapos;ll work on that in the future. Iapos;ve been falling back into some bad study habits lately. Unfortunate. I had lunch with Sara, Em, Saraapos;s boyfriend Gabe and a few of his Phi Delt brothers.Choir went fairly well, although some of the memory is not as secure as would be hoped for a concert a week hence. Itapos;ll be good, itapos;s just a little worrisome. Choreography just featured watching some studies, as will next class period. Itapos;ll be fun watching. I do so enjoy watching what my colleagues create and I dearly love showing�my colleagues what Iapos;ve created. I had my lesson with Jeffrey, and she gave me some exercises, for lack of a better term, to use for conditioning. I went back to UNR for Arts Night Out. That was a bunch of fun. The event featured all members of the School of the Arts, so I had a bunch of friends involved in all different aspects of the evening. I knew a few theatre people, ballroom dance peeps, UNR dance people and music people. I socialized and cruised the crowd smoozing as I went. I went and supported the Tango demonstration and chatted with the Dance Co-op/MENC/SAI table. The main attraction of this was of course the possibility of flirting with several different groups of people at one time. Normally I wouldnapos;t have such a possibility, but I was more than happy to do it. I also performed with the Free Improv Ensemble. We did three pieces in all, and that was fun. Although performing in the black box theatre does make for very dirty feet/hands/whatever touches the floor. I came home and Iapos;ll be going to bed shortly after I finish my paper for Phil of the Arts tomorrow.
beer coolers uk, beer coolers unlimited, beer coolers unlimited ltd, beer coolers.com.



Комментариев нет: