вторник, 21 октября 2008 г.

appalacian trail club




�no, Iapos;m not jealous.. Why would I be anyways >____>" I just want to say how stupid the fans are though. Actually, I LIKED dbsk.. But.. The ignorant cassiez made me hate them. I donapos;t give a crap how much albums they sold; whether itapos;s 300,000 copies or more. WHO�GIVES�A�FUCKING FREAK. =___="
Their songs are so crap Itapos;s not even funny. Itapos;s not even "SEXY". Like omg. Their new song apos;Miroticapos; or whatever is not even a good song. Itapos;s only a good song to the cassiez apos;coz their hypnotized by dbskapos;s looks everything already. They have gone heads over heels for them already. I mean, if big bang sung mirotic.. I donapos;t think the cassiez would go all crazy and shit. Oh and dbskapos;s vocals the shit. You guys are just spellbound by their looks.
I mean.. Their new concept for their new album is to bare their chest.. Which obviously will make the fangirls go "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. OMMMMMOOOOOOOOO TOT""""""""""""" Please. That just shows their really up themselves. I donapos;t see how their songs are so "good".
Maybe itapos;s the different taste in music. Idk. I mean.. Not even one of their songs seems good to listen. Their singing in each song is terrible. Well not terrible but I just canapos;t bare to listen to it. I honestly try to like it but.. I just canapos;t like it. Not my type of music.. �i guess.
Oh and I donapos;t hate DBSK. I hate the crazy ass bitchy fans.�

ye. Cassiez. Suck my dick.
mwa xx

dallas fork restaurant three tx, appalacian trail club, appalacian trail, appalacian state wrestling, appalacian state university north carolina.



Комментариев нет: